84 (Lot 5448) Heenan Road, ROSS
HOMESTEAD, STABLES, BARN.......
Is it time for your family to experience a more peaceful and less hectic lifestyle? In a place where you feel safe, with open space and room for the kids to grow? The crew will feel immediately at home as you arrive at this scenic setting heading through the gate and travelling the drive to the front entrance. Cool wide verandahs greet you before stepping in to the tiled open plan living hub of the residence.
The well design floor plan is ideal for any sized family. The northern portion of the residence offers a retreat for parents with large master bedroom, walk in robe and modern ensuite. Wide hallways then lead across to the formal living room and dining room. The centre of the home features an open plan kitchen, informal dining and living space. High benches, gas cooking, pantry with chest freezer and island bench ensure this is the place where the family will gather to chat, relax and prepare great meals. The southern end of the home offers a study/bedroom, three large bedrooms and a three way bathroom. The spacious linen room will be a welcome surprise for most.
Start ticking the boxes on your wish list:
- Large rural block of 8.35acres, fenced in two sections
- Big barn 18x9m with three roller doors and incorporating offices and workshop
- Three bay stables and feed shed with adjacent yards and isolation area
- Power and water to the stables and shed
- Main house on compress earth pad for 1:100 flood
- Areas for chooks, geese and veggies
- Number of rain water tanks
- Kubota tractor with various attachments included
- Mini orchard with citrus, apricot, nectarine, plum and fig
- Ozzie Kleen septic recycling unit (capacity 10 people)
If all this isnt enough to excite you, then you must make the time to visit this wonderful property to see the total package.
Size: 8.35 acres/3.38hctr
Zoned: Rural living
Year built house: 2014
Council rates: $986pa
Rental: $1000pw (min)
Easements: None found
Other features: Built-In Wardrobes,Garden,Formal Lounge,Separate Dining,Terrace/Balcony,18x9 shed, stables + yards
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed