10.5% RETURN - FANTASTIC INVESTMENT!With four bedroom homes scarce as hen's teeth in Tennant Creek, your interest will be sparked by this classy residence in Griggs Street.
Set on 800sqm, the property features an attractive floor plan and truly versatile living.
The highlights of this remarkable home include:
- Quality fixtures, fittings and furnishings
- Secure high fencing
- Abundant off street parking
- Classic layout
- Substantial living area with slate floors
- Tiled open plan dining room and kitchen
- Kitchen is well appointed with gas cooking
- Sizeable carpeted bedrooms
- Bedrooms made comfortable with fans and air-conditioning
- Convenient and airy laundry
- Bonus rear entertainment room with air-conditioning and toilet and sink
- Adaptable area for bedroom or office
- Low maintenance yard
- Covered and fanned outdoor entertaining
- Garden shed
- Attractive water feature
- Currently leased to NT Government for $3041 per month to 21 July 2017
This property is the complete package; great location, large comfortable home, wonderful shady trees, welcoming tropical entrance and rewarding rental returns.
The market in Tennant Creek is already on the move. It's time to purchase for future living or as an investment.
Don't delay call or email today.
Land Size: 800 sqm Zoning: SD Year Built:1997 Easements: Nil
Council Rates: $1293PA Body Corporate Fees: N/A Rental (Act): $3041pm
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 1
- Land Size: 800sqm
- Toilets: 1
- Open Spaces
- Open Car Spaces: 2
- Carports: 3
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Secure Parking
- Formal Lounge
Can I afford 6 Griggs Street?
With access to the best on offer from 30 lenders and complete support and advice from pre-approval to settlement, you can trust an Elders Home Loans broker to find a quick and simple solution.Get a Quote